Thursday 6 February 2014

February PROMO: Quinny Buzz and Maxi Cosi Pebble ON SALE!

Hello!

Quinny Buzz and Maxi Cosi Pebble are on sale at incredible prices!

What's more, you only pay a deposit first to secure your order. Just pay the balance when your orders have arrived at our door. This pre-order usually takes around 1-2 weeks depending on the stocks availability.

Come and email me for more info!

Send an email to raihana@mamapanda.com with subject 'Pre-order MC Cabriofix/Quinny Buzz' (whichever item you are interested in ;))

***Quinny Buzz is also available for installments as long as all payments are settled in April 2014 (I'm having a baby in May! So I would be in quite a hiatus by then =D)

Just email me!


Retail price: RM2999
SALE price: RM1XXX

+ FREE GIFT from Mama Panda ^_^



Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio does the stroller walk just as good as she does the catwalk with the Quinny Buzz.


Alyson Hannigan using Quinny Buzz with the bassinet attachment on.




Next, the Maxi Cosi Pebble:


New 2014 available for grabs!

Retail price: RM1299

SALE price: RM8XX only!


Jom la beli Pebble ni... 
I'm going to have one too for my soon to be born baby =D

Don't forget to email me k!


Till then. See ya next time ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment