Entry kali ni ditulis dalam BM and BI. Santai gitu...
Dah banyak kali nak update tentang produk Desidoll yang best ni tapi kekangan masa so tak sempat nak buat blog update.
Anyway, below is a few products from Desidoll that we have ready stock.
First and foremost sekali, of course yang paling famous are these dolls.
Talking Muslim Doll by the name Aminaa for the girl, and Yousuf for the boy.
Patung Yousuf tu didatangkan dengan free white robe sekali :)
Basically, ni patung yang boleh mengeluarkan bunyi la... great for kids yang suka main patung. Dari main saja-saje tu, lebih baik belajar sambil bermain kan?
Bila tekan pada patung tu, the doll will recite Quranic words, phrases and surahs together with their meanings... but of course la meanings in English yer. hehe... So bagus untuk ajar anak English at early age too.
Bawah ni details copy paste from Desidoll's website:
- Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem
- Al-hamdu lillah
- Jazakallah Khair
- La ilaha illallah, Muhammad dur Rasul'llah
- Surah Ikhlas followed by translation
- Surah Fatiha followed by translation
- Songs about Islam
Ada extra catridge sold separately untuk words/songs yang berbeza. :)
Next is, 1st Phonics Sound Puzzle!
I really love this puzzle. Yes, it's for learning phonics, but you can also use it to teach alphabets to your child. The fact that every alphabet comes with sound from each pictures, it is a very fascinating learning tool for children!
For example, M is for monkey.
When you placed the M word at its place, you'll hear monkey's sound.^__^
Check out the video below:
That's not all... there is the Second Phonics Puzzle too.
Use your Second Phonics Puzzle to learn about 'digraphs'
'Digraphs' are simply 2 letters grouped together to make one unit of sound
Replace the pieces to hear:
- the sound of the 'digraph' e.g. "ai", "ee", "ie"
- a word that contains the 'digraph' e.g. "train", "bee", "pie"
- a fun sound associated with that word and picture e.g. "train whistle", "buzzing bee"
- encourages children to recognise and learn the sounds of the 'digraphs'
- encourages listening skills
- enhances vocabulary and simple word formation using both puzzles
- encourages hand eye co-ordination
A fun way to build on basic pure phonics learning the 'digraphs'
- suitable for children 3+ years
- made from quality wood
- includes 2xAAA batteries
- comes with a Parents/Teachers guide
- meets UK and European Standards for Toy Safety, EN71, CE
Will update more products later.